1. If you have followed my blog for a long time, you've read My Wilderness Story. (You can find the story here, here, and here.) If you've read my Wilderness Story, then you've heard about the licensing process my husband has to go through for his ministers license. We're going tomorrow for his yearly interview to renew his license. Shouldn't be a big deal, but I'm still a little anxious about it. We're technically not serving in a church since Hubs stepped down from his position as youth pastor this last fall. We'll be meeting with some Godly men, and in my heart I know that they'll hear the honesty behind our words when we say that we stepped away to fix our marriage and have every intention on getting back to it when the Lord leads us that way. But, I'm still a little nervous about it.
2. Is it spring yet? I'm ready!
3. I'm excited about some of the upcoming things on the blog! Tuesday I'll be debuting a new monthly feature- How To Tuesdays. Since I'm pretty much master of not much, I've been doing some research and I'm working on putting together a few really great ideas for spring cleaning from others. Organization, cleaning, and even a few at home green cleaning products. I'll be using them in my home and I figured some of you might want to as well!
4. On Monday I'm having a Fitness Assessment at the YMCA. Guys, I'm a little scared! I'm a fitness/gym dummy, so a little education for me will help so much. We can't really afford sessions with a trainer for me, so I'm going to try and absorb as much as I can so I can remember the ideas he gives me during our 1 free session!
5. I've slacked big time on my Easter mantle. Hopefully I'll get that blog post up sometime next week!
I hope that you guys have a great weekend! We're iced in right now, but that's supposed to melt and it's going to be a beautiful weekend here! Hope yours is too!! Happy Friday!