Well, we've had a busy week here at the Wainscott house. But, I've had a great week and the weekend only seems to continue the trend. So, here are 5 of the highlights from my week and upcoming weekend!
1. For those of you who've followed my blog, you heard by Wilderness Story. On Sunday evening, that chapter of our life will finally close and Aaron will recieve his District License from the Indy District. We're thankful to have made it to this point and greatful that God has carried us through it. :-)
2. On Tuesday night I had the opportunity to go to a baby shower for a friend at Church. She's expecting her second baby, and we had the priviledge of showering her and spending time laughing and enjoying each other's company!
3. I'm planning on trying to get out to the Farmers Market tomorrow morning. I haven't had the opportunity yet this year and I'm excited about the possibility. It will be nice to get some fresh produce. The bad part is that we've been so affected by the drought that prices of fresh stuff is sky high!
4. I've had some great runs this week! I was a little aprehensive heading into this week of training, but I nailed it. If we weren't busy tonight, I'd consider adding an extra night of running into my schedule. Perhaps I'm starting to enjoy it? I'm getting more excited about the race in Sept!
5. My best friend is getting married next week! I'm so happy that she's happy! Wish I could be there with her, but I know her special day will be awesome. :-) I'll get to see her in Sept when she and the new hub come to run the race with me. 6 shorts weeks!
I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pins from Pinterest this week...