1. The BFF is married. Finally. Her original flight got canceled and she was a little stranded, but she made it there and was able to get married the next day. So, congrats Bear! :-) And welcome to the "fam" Bear's husband!
2. The girls from The Landing @ Fishers Point are coming over tonight! I'm so excited. We always have a great time at sleepovers! We'll eat and watch movies and tie dye shirts. A year ago this week we had a sleepover and the girls wrote letters to themselves for the school year. I took them and sealed them in an envelope. Tonight we're going to open them and read them and see if things worked out the way we'd hoped. Then we're going to do it again for this coming school year.
3. I lost 3lbs this week! I'm excited. That's the most I've lost in a week. I'm not where I thought I was due to the fact that, apparently, my dial scale is 10lbs off. But, the good part is that I've still lost 34 lbs. I'm not going to discount that. :-)
4. God's really been dealing with me in a specific area of my life. It's been challenging, but I'm thankful that God's grace allows me to move away from the sin and He shows me ways to deal with things in a Christlike way. I'm the only person that holds me to guilt and shame. I have to be willing to accept God's forgiveness and move forward in the ways He shows me.
5. This isn't something that happened this week, as it happens always, but I'm thankful for my husband. He's such a hardworker and he really commits himself to whatever "he puts his hands to". He works so hard and in some instances he gets very little feedback in return. Unfortunately, even from me sometimes.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!